Thursday, July 06, 2006

Rock My Soul CD Is Now Available Online!

Today, I read 5 comments about Rock My Soul's new CD, and I'm thrilled to say they're really positive! (Check out the comments section following our May 27 post if you want to read them firsthand.) A big and heartfelt thanks to all who took the time to write and say such nice things.

This reminds me that I need to notify fans that they can now order the CDs online. Just go to the Gospel Music Project web site (link is above and in the sidebar section to the right). All instructions are there. CD Baby also has CDs, and they're currently processing them for ordering. Stay tuned for a notice about when they're ready. We're also working on getting them into stores for distribution and will let you know about that too.

Again, thanks to those of you who took the time to comment. It really means a lot to know all the hard work was worth it! I can't think of a much better feeling than the one I get when I read that the music brings our listeners so much joy.

In good faith,
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment